Technical Marketer. Family Man. Jesus Follower.
I have been blown away by everyone who’s commented and emailed me that they are praying for me and my church.
How can I pray for you?
Me first! Yes! Please pray for clarity and focus for me. Pray for my son Miles who is fighting some kind of asthma cough thingy. And we will continue praying for the Chia’s and your church! Thanks!
1. Preaching tomorrow… Want to be a conduit for God.
2. Stepping up as a Elder/Pastor/Leader comes at a high price and sacrifice.
3. I desperately want to be godly, holy, and full of integrity… vessel of honor suitable for God’s use.
Praying for you s well!!! Lets hook up at Stearns next week.
Wooohooo!!! I’ll jump on this!
1. My dad’s book releases over the next month. Big implications for our Arab family in the mid-east (they will not be happy he’s sharing his conversion with the world) along with my Pops safety. Praying for fruit from the book.
2. For me…wisdom and continued growth in leadership. Naturally a person who tends to want to avoid conflict vs. deal with it head on.
3. Our church is growing and we’re short on staff. Prayer for making my “days longer” along with prayer for additional church revenue to hire the right people over the coming year. This would be great for our pastoral team and their families.
Thanks Billy! You da man! 🙂
1. Can you pray for my family…how can I be Jesus to them?!
2. Please pray for the team at the pregnancy crisis centre. That God would provide what we need (finances, passion, skills etc) to keep the centre open and welcoming.
3. For youth work I do with Scripture Union Scotland, PowerPoint and Youth Discipleship at MBC…pray God would give me fresh energy, ideas and passion for all of it. And that I would be a wise leader/worshipper/mentor.
4. That I would be more disciplined with praying and reading my bible.
Thank you. But I’d still like to know how I can be praying for you, Sarah, Evie and Ashlyn.
You are too nice. 🙂
1. Me b/c of dealing w/chronic pain for a while now–mainly muscle-related (knots, spasms and such), along with feeling “unwell;” makes it hard to get through the day sometimes. Pray for continued healing and wisdom in any treatment.
2. The church where I lead worship: We’re looking for a new pastor, AND a new WL for one of our services (I lead only 1 of the 2), plus all the stuff that needed prayer prior to current requests. Pray for revival for our church and city, number one. 🙂
3. Me again: For TRUE freedom in Christ in my life (esp. in that I deal w/worry/anxiety & caring too much what *people* think, & in all areas.
Thank you! Keep us updated, as others have said, on how we can pray for you, your family and church family as well!
Billy, I’ll be sharing for part of each service Sept. 7th and 14th at least, maybe the 21st. We’re doing a series on “Face to Face: An Encounter with God”. Please pray for me as I encourage and teach, as I don’t do that church wide often. I’m doing 10 minutes in each service. In one I’ll be calling our church to some things God revealed to me during a time of intercession. I am nervous.
All of this leads up to our 10th Year Celebration and a challenge to “Move with God”…….important times for our church.
So if you could pray for me and pray for our church, I would appreciate it.
Sure …sounds great…
Fulfillment of HUGE DREAMS…
Pray that I will stay with my goal to beginning writing my book. I have lacked in engaging and staying with it.
surprising how God works…i was actually just thinking about now prayer is something i really need in my current situation…
um, i work 40 hours this week. i also start class. i worked 20 hours in the past 2 days, and since this is retail we’re talking (retail with heavy box lugging involved) it’s none too surprising that i nearly passed out last night. unfortunately, i don’t have a recovery day until friday.
add to this one very troubled high school girl who has invited satan into her life, but now struggles to get him out and doesn’t really know how she feels about God anymore and you’ve got one pretty scared Beth. i’ve been counseling in this situation every day for about a month. since she will look to only me for support, the job gets emotional and pretty intimidating really fast.
so, that’s what i need prayer for. i want God’s heart and God’s victory in these situations. i know now that part of that it taking care of myself too, not letting satan run me into the ground.
Pray for me that I may not lose my job come Monday. I also pray that I may start making sales and hit all my targets and be able to sort out the financial mess and the debts I have at the moment.
Blog at WordPress.com.
RSS Entries and RSS Comments